What we offer
Independent advice on strategies, roadmaps and deployments of decentralized technology.
In-house briefings to executives and others that are interested in how decentralization changes your industry.
- Understanding is the basis of progress. But understanding the concept of decentralisation and technologies like blockchain is not easy. Therefore we don’t just write about decentralisation and present regularly at conferences, we also give in-house briefings to executives and others that are interested in how decentralisation changes your industry. Over the course of the past 5 years we have explained the concept to many different stakeholders and we pride ourselves that people come to us afterwards saying “I finally understand what blockchain and decentralization is all about”
A coherent approach to decentralized technologies.
- The transformative nature of decentralised technologies requires real insight paired with a strategic outlook and roadmap of the (potential) impact on your industry and organisation. With our deep understanding of the technologies and the way they can shape your industry, we develop a strategic roadmap and create a positioning that helps your organisation to have a coherent approach to decentralised technologies.
Provide leadership to build and steer a team in the right direction.
- Taking on a transformative technology like blockchain, requires strong management and natural leadership based on knowledge and expertise. We are often asked to fulfill these roles since we combine seniority with real knowledge.
Whether it is is an in-house team, a consortium organisation or a program/project we provide leadership to build and steer a team in the right direction and to work with senior stakeholders to meet targets. We help to find the best people in your organization or externally and help grow knowledge and expertise in-house..
Use Case Design
Development of use cases based on design thinking methodologies.
- Decentralised technologies only make sense if they are used to used to create solutions for real problems. We have explored dozens of use cases and know what makes sense and what doesn’t. Our approach to developing use cases is based on design thinking methodologies which enables us to assess opportunities quickly and work towards a sensible design of the application in a fairly short amount of time. We partner with design thinking moderators and we have our own in-house architects. In designing the cases we work closely with your in-house experts to create the best fit-for-purpose solutions.
Use Case Deployment
Development of PoCs, MVPs or a scale up.
- Based on the outcomes of the use case design we can work in an agile manner to develop solutions as a Proof-of-Concept, a Minimum Viable Product or a scale up. We work as architects, solution designers or project managers with any vendor of your choice or we can recommend trusted partners to work with from our ecosystem.
Shape a common purpose consortium by getting together the right partners.
- No consortium is the same, but there are some patterns emerging. We help shape a common purpose, get together the right partners, design a roadmap, make informed technology choices and kickstart the consortium by leading it on an ‘ad interim’ basis. We know consortia like Vakt, Komgo, WeTrade and EWF from the inside.